The aim of our puppy pricing policy is to be as fair as possible to everyone on our list awaiting their precious new puppy. Backed by the latest science and decades of experience, we do all we can to ensure your puppy will be a healthy and enjoyable canine companion. Because of this, our puppies are simply the best that money can buy and are priced accordingly, at the top of the market.
From time to time we increase the price of our puppies in accord with prevailing market conditions.
Our policy on pricing is as follows:
- The price quoted to you in your first email from us will be the price you pay for your puppy provided that:
- Your deposit securing your place on our waiting list is received within 7 days of that email, and
- You accept the first puppy you are offered that conforms to the preferences you stated on joining the list. If you postpone to a later litter for any reason the price you will pay will be in accord with the prices current at the time you postponed.
- When you are offered a puppy from a new litter and decide to accept your placement in that litter, an additional payment of $1000 toward the purchase price is required within 3 days of acceptance. The remaining balance is payable when your puppy is 8 weeks and 4 days old (the usual day you pick your puppy up).
- We are under no obligation to notify you of changes to our prices. However, we are happy to answer your inquiries at any time.
- If a price rise affects you that you consider unacceptable to your expectations or circumstances, we will promptly refund 100% of your deposit if you request this.
Our policy on deposits is as follows:
- Your position on the list is strictly determined by the date the waiting list deposit is received.
- If we are unable to provide a puppy for you in the time-frame estimated in our first email to you, and you wish to leave the list, you are entitled to a fast and complete refund.
- If you cancel your placement on the list for any reason we will refund your deposit minus $100 admin fee.
- If you cancel your placement on the list after being allocated and accepting a puppy your payment(s) to date is/are non-refundable but will be held for you as a credit on your next puppy from our group.
Our policy on puppies boarded with us past 8 weeks and 4 days of age
Final payment needs to be complete by the time your puppy is 8 weeks and 4 days of age (the usual pickup date). While every care is taken, any puppy kept with us past that date is at the owner’s risk.